Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 4th, 2008

There were all kinds of buttons, all over the place


Can you imagine, four guys had to hang about on the side of the building, manually changing those numbers.
I got dizzy just looking up.


Do you see the red elephant?


Or the blue donkey?


So, on one side of the building they set up this huge screen for us to watch all day. Outdoor theatre.


And we got to see the softer side of politics.


One for each party.


And for those with ADD, on the other side of the building was another TV screen, with a different channel on.


And a lovely blue carpet to make us feel special.


This is where I went to vote.


Did I mention, buttons galore?


People let their opinions be known, where ever they could.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger dodo said...

Nice button collection- "hope" and "change", the message was clear and simple!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

You should put more photos, Andy Pandy...Pleeeeease!!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

Oscar, thanks for the reminder. I shouldn't let my attempts to change from a PC to a mac keep me from posting photos...

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home